AHA Cream 10 % pH 3.5
Skin Type: All skin types
- Fruit acid treatment for mature skin
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Increases the hydration of the skin
- Reduces wrinkles
- For an even, soft skin and an improved skin texture
Choose an online shop to get your Louis Widmer products from:
Further information about the product
- α-Hydroxy acids from natural and synthetic raw materials stimulate cell renewal and enhance skin moisturisation
- The thickened horny layer of aging skin is exfoliated and the skin is able to retain more moisture
- This improves the skin's suppleness and even appearance
- The skin becomes smooth and soft
- The appearance of ageing skin with a slightly yellow complexion due to strong cornification, becomes brighter and rosy again
- Skin blemishes disappear
- Improvement of the skin texture
- Small skin impurities disappear
- AHA acids (glycolic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid)
- Jojoba oil
- Vitamin E
AHA CREAM 5% can be used for the permanent treatment of the skin with AHA acids. At the start of the treatment, the cream is applied once a day. After two to three weeks, the treatment can be intensified and the cream applied twice a day. Thoroughly cleanse the skin with a tonique prior to application. Apply the AHA Cream 5% or 10% and leave to soak into the skin for approximately 30 minutes. Then apply the day or night cream. The AHA cream does not replace the daily skin care routing but acts as a supplement. During treatment with AHA acids, it is important to protect the skin against the sun. We recommend skin care with high to ultra-high UV protection. Following a gentle start with AHA CREAM 5%, treatment can be intensified with AHA CREAM 10%. Apply once a day, ideally at night. For dry skin, night care products can be applied half an hour after the treatment. AHA CREAM 10% can irritate the skin and should only be applied once the skin has got used to the AHA treatment.
If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas
where AHAs have been applied with sunscreen.
Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, PEG-8 Distearate, Steareth-2, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Steareth-21, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Dibutyl Adipate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Pantolactone. (FVN100101.0003)