AHA Cream 5 % pH 3.5
Skin Type: All skin types
Inhalt: 50 ML
- Fruit acid treatment for mature skin
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Reduces wrinkles
- For an even, soft skin and an improved skin texture
Choose an online shop to get your Louis Widmer products from:
Further information about the product
- α-Hydroxy acids from natural and synthetic raw materials stimulate cell renewal
- The thickened horny layer of aging skin is exfoliated and the skin is able to retain more moisture
- This improves the skin's suppleness and even appearance
- The skin becomes smooth and soft
- The appearance of ageing skin with a slightly yellow complexion due to strong cornification, becomes brighter and rosy again
- Skin blemishes disappear
- Improvement of the skin texture
- Small skin impurities disappear
- AHA acids (glycolic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid)
- Jojoba oil
- Vitamin E
AHA CREAM 5% can be used for regular application of AHA acids to the skin. At the start of the treatment, the cream is thinly applied one to two times per week. After two to three weeks, the treatment can be intensified, and the cream applied up to once a day. Thoroughly cleanse the skin with a tonique prior to application. Apply AHA Cream 5% thinly and leave to soak into the skin for approximately 30 minutes, then apply the day or night cream. AHA cream does not replace the daily skin care routine and acts as a supplement. During treatment with AHA acids, it is important to protect the skin against the sun. We recommend skin care with high to ultra-high UV protection. After starting with AHA CREAM 5%, treatment can be intensified with AHA CREAM 10%. It can be used for 1-3 months, up to once a day, ideally at night. For highly sensitive skin, wash off after 20-30 minutes. Then apply a suitable night cream. AHA CREAM 10% can irritate the skin and should only be applied once the skin has got used to the AHA treatment.
In the event of continuing irritation, discontinue treatment and seek medical advice.
It is recommended to protect the areas to which the AHAs have been applied with a high-protection sun cream prior to staying in the sun.
As described under application, contact of the product with the skin must be limited in frequency and duration.
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, PEG-8 Distearate, Steareth-2, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dibutyl Adipate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Pantolactone. (FVN100109.0003)