Working for Louis Widmer
The courage to be independent – this has been a particular distinguishing feature of Louis Widmer since it was founded. The Swiss family-run company strives for independence and takes responsibility. Louis Widmer consistently places the obligations to employees ahead of short-term profit optimisation – since 1960 and also in the future.
Our employees – our values
As a responsible employer, Louis Widmer is committed to the well-being and further development of employees:
- Louis Widmer provides a motivating environment, characterised by respectful conduct with one another
- Employees can further develop their skills - qualified management and professional development programmes are available
- Equal opportunity is a key value at Louis Widmer: 50% of the management team are women, 50% are men
- Remuneration and social benefits are fair and adequate
- Workplaces are safely equipped - accident risks are minimised through prevention
Louis Widmer takes responsibility
Responsibility is one of the most important success factors of Louis Widmer, according to Annemarie Widmer. “Responsibility to our employees is important. In the family-run business, the Widmer family stands firmly behind the company with its commitment and capital. This gives the employees the reassurance that we stand behind them too.”
Current Job Openings
No suitable job for you? New jobs are regularly advertised on our website – we are always looking for new talent.
Should we get to know you now? Send us your speculative application. We are looking forward to reading about you.