Category: Body care, Deodorants
Skin Type: All skin types
- lightly scented
Inhalt: 40 ML
- Inhibits sweating
- Optimally tolerated, even by extremely sensitive skin
- 24-hour effect
- No alcohol
- Also suitable for use on hands and feet
Choose an online shop to get your Louis Widmer products from:
Further information about the product
- Aluminium chlorohydrate reduces excessive perspiration
- High quality active ingredients neutralise odours and are non-harmful to the skin and allergy sufferers
- Ethylhexylglycerin inhibits bacteria on the skin that creates odours
- The mild bases ensure optimum tolerability
- The deodorant products are well-tolerated even by irritated, reddened skin in the armpit region
- Silver molecules
All deos are suitable for use under the arms and on the hands and feet. Profuse perspiration in the folds of the body (obese persons) can be treated effectively over a long period of time. One application per day is normally sufficient. In treating hyperhidrosis and in order to increase the effect, the products can be applied mornings and evenings. The maximum efficacy, i.e. an antiperspirant effect over a 24-hour period, is obtained after 2 to 3 days’ use of the product.
The deodorants may discolour certain textiles if applied too generously.
Retract after use.
Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Sorbitol, PEG-8 Distearate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Silver Chloride. (FVN100069.0009)
Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Sorbitol, PEG-8 Distearate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Propylene Glycol, Silver Chloride. (FVN100068.0012)
“History shows: Louis Widmer’s quality philosophy is as topical today as ever. We have ensured to maintain the essentials over the decades.”