Moisturising Cream UV 20 - no thirst today ( New )
Category: Facial care, Day care, UV Protection, Face Care
Skin Type: Combination skin, Normal to dry skin, Youthful skin
- lightly scented
Inhalt: 50 ML
- Protection factor 20
- Moisturises intensively
- Nourishes and protects the skin effectively
- Improves the structure of the skin and makes it glow
- Protects against UV, infrared and blue light and strengthens the skin’s natural protective system
- Wrinkles are filled in and an elastic protective film is deposited on the skin
- The skin is strengthened
- Easily absorbed texture
Choose an online shop to get your Louis Widmer products from:
0% solid microplastic
Further information about the product
- The light texture intensively moisturises and nourishes the skin
- The biostimulators-complex acts in the deeper skin layers. It moisturises and activates the cells. The skin is rebalanced where necessary. The skin is optimally prepared for absorbing the ingredients and provided with amino acids
- The plant extract Gatuline® Radiance improves the skin structure and gives the skin an even appearance. It optimises the skin’s complexion and makes it glow
- The film-forming (long-chain) hyaluronic acid moisturises intensively and leaves a satiny soft feeling on the skin. Wrinkles are filled in and an elastic protective film is deposited on the skin
- Vitamin E neutralises damaging free radicals, smooths the skin’s appearance and improves moisture retention
- Phytosqualane maintains the skin’s moisture for long periods and reduces moisture loss
- Panthenol soothes the skin and improves its ability to retain moisture
- The combination of UV filters and Dragosine® provides secure protection against UV rays, infrared and blue light
- Gatuline® Radiance
- Vitamin E
- Hyaluronic acid (film-forming)
Moisturising Cream UV 20 – no thirst today day care is applied to thoroughly cleansed skin. Do not apply around eyes. Extrait Liposomal can be used as an effective addition to the day care routine as a base layer concentrate before applying Moisturising Cream UV 20. Good Night Cream – overnight booster is recommended during the night.
Aqua, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Arginine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitol, Carnosine, Collagen Amino Acids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propanediol, Silica, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Olivate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Pantolactone, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin. (FVN101070.0016)
Care and moisture for the youthful everyday life.
Young skin naturally has healthy tone, moisture, and good microcirculation. However, an active lifestyle, environmental influences and UV rays affect the skin and make it appear increasingly sallow and dry.
This process can be significantly slowed down by providing optimal care and sufficient moisture and protection.
The skin retains its healthy and beautiful radiance. Louis Widmer has therefore developed three new care products to meet the needs of youthful skin and give it a healthy and radiantly beautiful complexion.
Highly dosed ingredients.
The new Moisturising Cream UV 20 - no thirst today cream has been developed on the basis of the latest scientific findings, using valuable raw materials. The combination of ingredients guarantees ultimate product-specific effectiveness and skin tolerance.
We care - for content and packaging.
Louis Widmer is committed to sustainable development and production. The secondary packaging carries the FSC® "Forest Stewardship Council®" label, which stands for sustainable forestry. The primary packaging is almost completely recyclable. The tube is made of recycled material and can be recycled again. Only ski- and environmentally friendly components are used in the ingredients.